Indianapolis based 3PL (third party logistics) provider, Venture Warehouse and Distribution offers service with the leading national supply chain companies.
Specializing in warehousing, fulfillment, distribution, reverse logistics, blister and heat tunnel packaging, labeling and relabeling, Venture Warehouse and Distribution has quick access to the largest supply chain sources in the U.S.
- Seymour, IN Wal-Mart regional DC – 60 miles
- Grove City, OH Wal-Mart regional DC – 170 miles
- Coldwater, MI Wal-Mart regional DC- 180 miles
- Hopkinsville, KY Wal-Mart regional DC – 225 miles
- Greenfield, IN Sam’s regional DC – 30 miles
- North Vernon, IN Lowes Import Hub – 70 miles
- Morris, IL Costco regional DC – 180 miles
- Louisville, KY UPS national distribution center – 120 miles
- Willow Springs, IL UPS center – 180 miles
- Indianapolis, IN Fed-Ex international hub – 10 miles
- Chicago, IL rail yard – 180 miles
- Avon, IN CSX rail yard – 5 miles
- Whitestown, IN – Amazon.com distribution center – 15 miles
- Plainfield, IN – Amazon.com distribution center – 10 miles
- Indianapolis, IN – Lids/Hatworld distribution center – 7 miles
- Indianapolis, IN – Finish Line distribution center – 20 miles
- Indianapolis, IN – CVS distribution center – 20 miles
Both Venture Warehouse and Distribution and its parent company, Indianapolis asset-based transportation company Venture Logistics, conduct business with these supply chain facilities on a regular basis.