Latest News from Venture Logistics
- Tom McKinney is the Fall Harley Hog Giveaway Winner!
- Dec 2, 2013
- Venture Logistics driver, Tom McKinney, is the winner of the Fall Harley Hog Giveaway contest. ...
- Dustin Foxen named Director of Venture Warehouse & Distribution
- Dec 2, 2013
- Dustin Foxen has been named Director of the Venture Warehouse and Distribution Division. ...
- Jim Witzerman named VP of Operations at Venture Logistics
- Oct 29, 2013
- Transportation veteran, Jim Witzerman, has been named Vice President of Operations for Venture Logistics. ...
- Downtown Indianapolis Bridges and Pavement Repairs on Saturday, August 10th
- Aug 9, 2013
- Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) contractors plan to repair pavement on August 10, 2013 on Interstate 70 west of downtown between I-465 and I-65 (south split). ...
Author Archives: Venture Logistics
Venture Logistics driver, Tom McKinney, is the winner of the Fall Harley Hog Giveaway contest. The 3-month contest was open to all Venture Logistics drivers where chances to win were awarded to active drivers. Tom has been a Venture Logistics … Continue reading
Dustin Foxen has been named Director of the Venture Warehouse and Distribution Division. Dustin most recently was director of his own warehouse and distribution company, Push Logistics. Dustin will oversee and work with all Venture warehouse personnel in Indianapolis and … Continue reading
Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) contractors plan to repair pavement on August 10, 2013 on Interstate 70 west of downtown between I-465 and I-65 (south split). E & B Paving, the state’s contractor for the $1.2 million pavement restoration project, … Continue reading
Owner Operator, Steven E. Smith from Franklin, IN, is our Grand Prize winner in the GREAT Harley HOG (or CASH) GIVEAWAY! Thanks to all of the Venture Logistics drivers who joined in on the fun; You worked as a team … Continue reading
Due to new business, Venture Logistics has an immediate need for Hazmat Drivers and Teams. Generous pay package. Contact Venture Logistics Recruiting (toll free) at 1-888-561-4449.
The Indiana Motor Truck Association sponsored the annual Indiana Driver of the Month and Year Competition in Indianapolis on January 26th. Venture Logistics received four driver of the month awards out of twenty-four selections. Driver of the Month winners were … Continue reading
Congratulations to Venture Logistics driver Mike Lynch on receiving the prestigious IMTA Master Driver Award. The Indiana Motor Truck Association awards the professional certification of Master Truck Driver to drivers of commercial motor vehicles who meet high standards for educational … Continue reading
Venture Logistics has relocated the South Carolina terminal from Duncan, SC to Spartanburg, SC. The new address for the new South Carolina terminal is: Venture Logistics, Inc., 150 Access Road Spartanburg, SC., 29303 Phone: 864-503-9003 or 800-860-7002
Venture Logistics has added another national terminal in Nashville, TN. The terminal is located at 1210 Heil Quaker Blvd Lavergne, TN 37086. Local number: (615) 213-8620 or Toll Free: 888-683-2471. Headed by terminal manager, Ron Goodner, the new terminal provides additional … Continue reading
Venture Logistics leased an additional 299,000 square feet at 7901 W. 21st Street, Indianapolis for their Venture Warehouse & Distribution division. Venture Warehouse & Distribution provides support for the supply chain of national brand companies from their Indianapolis based facilities.